- Gilbert Blythe, from the Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery
- Mr. Younger, from The Ornament Tree and The Tree of Bells, by Jean Thesman
- Fang, from the Maximum Ride series, by James Patterson
- The Marquis of Shevraeth, from Crown Duel, by Sherwood Smith
- Will Treaty, from The Ranger's Apprentice series, by John Flanagan
- Edmund Pevensie, from The Chronicles of Narnia series, by C. S. Lewis
- Frank Hardy, from The Hardy Boys series, by Franklin W. Dixon (Stop giving me that look. You know you liked him, too.)
And now that I've revealed how much of a teen I am - what are yours? Who created the best? What made them so special?
Great list!!! It has me wondering on what I would choose!
Fun question! I'd say Marcus from The Mark of the Lion series (for sure) and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. I'm definately a sucker for characters in angst - as long as they get a satisfying resolution!
- Mrs. J
After thinking I've come up with a few!!!
Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
Mr. Knightley from Emma
Huck Finn from the Adventure of Huckleberry Fin
Professor Snape from Harry Potter
Prince Charmont from Ella Enchanted
Ky from Matched by Ally Condie (New literary crush!)
So there you have it, those are just a few that I'm a fan of! I just needed time to think!
Oh, I agree with Fang. Love him. And Gale too. For me, I pretty much love any of the male MC's in books, and I have a hard time picking favorites. Oh well, just more to love, right? Right.
I definitely have a crush on Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. Also Henry Tilney from Northanger Abbey. I know there were a few more, but they seem to have slipped my mind.
I forgot Rochester from Jane Eyre!
Post a Comment