What are the five books you're looking forward to in 2012?
Okay, first I think it's worth mentioning that I have no idea what books are coming out this year. But after looking it over and remembering which sequel's I've been dying to read, here they are:
- Illusion, by Frank Peretti (March 6). This is definitely on the top of my list. Frank Peretti hasn't released a book since 2005! I can't wait.
- Fear, by Michael Grant (April 3). While I'm beginning to wonder if his Gone series is actually going anywhere, I still have hope.
- Untitled, by Allie Condie (November). This would be the third book in the Matched series, and so far I am in love with Cassia's story.
- A Million Suns, by Beth Revis (January 10). This is the sequel to Across the Universe, and I cannot wait to find out what happens to Amy and Elder.
- Spirit Wars, by Kris Vallotton (January 1). Everything he writes, I devour.