- Open the Shiny New Idea (that isn't so new anymore) (that you shouldn't be working on right now because you're supposed to be editing your Main Project).
- Consider writing more.
- Think of nothing that captures your interest.
- Get composition notebook with handwritten scene of SNI.
- Type handwritten scene into document.
- Catch up on some blogs.
- Compile all the amazing notes from your amazing beta reader into one document so you can look at all of them.
- Consider her pretty color choices of fonts.
- Catch up on more blogs.
- Open the new first chapter of the Main Project.
- Read one paragraph.
- Consider the information overload of the first paragraph.
- Remain undecided about its usefulness.
- Post it for the blogging world to see and (hopefully) advise upon.
- Catch up on even more blogs.
- Return to Main Project's new first chapter.
- Read three quarters.
- Feel as if chapter should end.
- Read last quarter.
- Yeah, too many characters introduced.
- It really should have ended three quarters of the way through.
- But the first three quarters are kinda short, chapter-speaking.
- Which would mean I have to write more...but not crappy, useless more.
- Which means work.
- More work.
- Go blog about your troubles when you should be editing.
Saved-For-Editing Free Time
What To Do With The Saved-For-Editing Free Time