- January - finish Ivolet editing
- February - write Ivolet query, polish Ivolet, create list of potential agents
- March - send out (at least) 30 queries of Ivolet, finish rough draft of Jenn Alistor
- April - go crazy, rewrite/edit Jenn Alistor
- May - go crazier, send out partials, finish Jenn Alistor
- June - go craziest, send out fulls, let other skilled writerly people read Jenn Alistor and critique/beta, FREE-WRITE! (write anything!)
- July - ecstasy/depression depending on status of Ivolet, wait on Jenn Alistor in the beta department, FREE-WRITE!
- August - edit Jenn Alistor
- September - edit/polish Jenn Alistor
- October - write Jenn Alistor query, polish Jenn Alistor, create list of potential agents
- November - send out (at least) 30 queries of Jenn Alistor
- December - go crazy, FREE-WRITE!
And you can, too. What are your writing goals for 2011? What's it going to take for you to get there? Are you up to it?
Wow--you've got a busy year a head of you! Good luck!
Me ... I've got three books to query and one to re-write to make it full length intsead of novella size. Hopefully I will get to start something new. Hopefully. ;-)
Best of luck! You can do it!
haha to the "if John Flanagan will stop publishing so many Ranger's Apprentice books". But goodness, you have a large to-do list. All I'm hoping for this year is to write a rough draft of my main project. *twitch, fidget*
Post a Comment