What are FIVE of your most distracting (procrastination-worthy) things (habits, websites, etc.) on the internet?
- Facebook. My fingers know this better than I do. Every time Firefox opens, Facebook is Numero Uno.
- Blogger. Granted, I get mine in Thunderbird. But I'm always scrolling down to see if anything new has come in and must be read right now. Or, perhaps I need to write a new blog post, hehe. :)
- The Word Count Tool. I use OpenOffice (which I adore), and it just so happens to count punctuation marks with its word counts. *rolls eyes* Which means that whenever I'm hitting a bump, I'm logging on to check my progress without the punctuation marks.
- Twitter. Granted, I totally forget I have it unless I'm looking for something to procrastinate with. But when I remember...I can stay there for hours, just scrolling and scrolling downdowndown and finding out what people are up to. :)
- Britain's Got Talent. I don't go here very often, because it sucks you in and you can't get out. I watch video after video after video after video until an hour has passed, and I don't know what happened! Singing, comedy, the ultimate random, I just love it. No idea why I prefer it to America's Got Talent. I think it has something to do with the British accents...